CISCO PHONES HELP NUMBER - 1-866-512-8324
1. Press the "messages" (looks like an envelope) button on your phone.
2. Enter password (default voicemail password is 123789#).
3. Follow the menu driven prompts to set up voicemail.
4. Once the system tells you that you have completed the enrollment process you may hang-up the phone.
5. A RED light will be illuminated on the headset to notify users of new voicemail AND "You have Voicemail" will be displaced on the LCD screen.
6. When the red light is lit - select the "messages" button on your phone and you will be prompted to enter the password you set up in Step 3.