The Lamar County Board of Education will receive sealed bid quotes on surplus items we have for sale. Bids will be accepted until 2:00 PM on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 in the office of the Superintendent of Education in Vernon, Alabama.
Instructions for bidding:
Below you will find files that include the items for bid. Please print the bid sheet containing the items you wish to bid on. This sheet must be turned into the Lamar County Board of Education before the date set herein and must include the following guidelines. Bids not including this information will be considered non-responsive.
1. Enter bids on "Bid Sheet" form.
2. Mail or send to the Lamar County Board of Education at Post Office Box 1379, Vernon, Alabama 35592 and mark outside of the sealed envelope Bid Number 2020-03.
3. Bids must be in the Lamar County Board of Education office before 2:00 PM, Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
4. Bids will be received until the date and hour set herein.
5. Terms: CHECKS ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Person(s) with the highest bid offers will be contacted once the official bid tabulations are made.
7. Bid winner will have 30 days from the date of the bid opening to pick up and pay for the item(s) won. After that the item(s) will be awarded to the next highest bidder, if the board deems bid price reasonable.
The Lamar County Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Records showing the bids received and prices paid for each item will be placed on file and may be examined by the public upon request.
We appreciate your interest in placing a bid at this time.